Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Check this out

Well since I wrote last, I have learned a couple things. Plus still trying to figure some things out. Not an easy task I tell ya.
Markie and I went out to do a couple things one evening. Mostly buy his mom and dad new lights and ornaments because we have put their old ones somewhere, and we don't know where. We just have to go through our storage. Any way off the subject.
So our first time out, all I can think of is what in the world can I eat? what if I don't eat at the right time? what if I start to get sick in the store? Thinking about all this really makes ya nervous. We didn't have time to go to a sit down restaurant, which would of been easier. And then I remembered Wendy's chili. Protein, yes! So we go to Wendy's. Cost .40 more cents to get one tablespoon of cheese on my chili. WTW! Oh well I had to do it, I needed more protein. I ate maybe 1/4 cup, and a two crackers. But I felt good and took the rest home.
Another night, Mark and I were watching a movie that was super intense, so I wasn't really paying much attention to my body while I was eating my snack of saltines and peanut butter. BIG, HUGE, MISTAKE. I started not feeling good, but thought if I just keep my mind on the movie I won't feel so sick.  NOPE, that didn't work one bit. Mark looked over at me and asked if I was sleeping, I could hardly get out of my mouth that I was sick. So he paused the movie, while I continued to get sicker and sicker. You see with such a little pouch left for a tummy, I really need to be careful on what goes in my mouth at all times, and especially how much and how fast. 
This dumping was the worst yet, Markie had to get me a bag to breath in because I started hyperventilating.  Thank God he did that. Now I could open my eyes, so I asked Markie if he would just tuck me in, I HAD to go to bed.
The next morning was just fine, but boy was I scared to eat anything. I am telling you all this because I am going to show you some pictures of the operation. One you will see him fixing my hernia, also stapling my stomach and then you will see the part of my stomach they removed.







                                                                             
                                                                               


So, as you can see my tummy is small. Finding the right foods at just the right time is tough. At this point of all this, I could no way go out somewhere all day. I would be scared. I know as time goes on and I learn more, I will feel more confident in myself. But not right yet. Its three weeks today, that I had my surgery, so for women or men that had to go back to work, I think it could be a little hard. But heck everyone is different.
I hope I didn't gross you out too much.

0 comments: