Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Well, we did it...

Tonight we listed our house.  At a huge loss I might add.  However, it's all good.  I have no regrets what so ever. When God called us to Jamaica, we listened and went.  When God called us to adopt Dontae, we listened and brought him home here to Bellingham, Washington.  We struggled financially over there for the last bit,  and making our house payments were not a priority any longer.  Staying in Jamaica till the adoption was finished was now our priority.  We couldn't come home and leave him with strangers until it was final.  So now we can't catch ourselves up, so we are selling.  And whatever  or whenever God wants us to do or go, we are listening.
I have to say my scrapbook room Rocks!!!!! LOL  But I am kinda excited for our next adventure with Markie and Dontae.
Blessings

0 comments: