Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Day challenge

Hi friends, 



Do you remember me telling you that I was going to organize my scrapbook room?  Well I didn't do it, I started to, but didn't do it.  I was going to take a challenge from "A bowl full of Lemons" but the challenge was actually over and I was just going to do it on my own.  Well I guess since I wasn't accountable to anyone I didn't do it.  So this wonderful blog I follow, sent me this challenge in my email today.  HEY HEY HEY now I am going to be accountable to A LOT of people.   Oh no!!!!!!  lol
This challenge is a month long, and there will be before and after pictures.  I hope you follow along with me, throw me an encouraging word every so often.  LOL.  If you have a room in your house that needs an overhaul, lets do it together, check out http://orgjunkie.com/2012/02/org-junkies-29-day-organizational-challenge-begins-sponsors.html  and link up with them.

Ok since moving back home from Jamaica, and locating all my scrap booking stuff, and my girls moving out, that left me with the perfect craft room.  But all my stuff is in boxes, and I have way to much stuff.  I just love the tools. My daughter Matty, she loves the paper, well I wish that's all I loved. LOL  I just happen to like the tools.  So like I said, I have tons of stuff.  So welcome to my huge mess, but as time goes on, I hope you will get inspired and want to go and organize a room.  Heck I hope it helps me to want to go and organize a room.  Enjoy the mess,
Blessings



6 comments:

Brennan's Mom said...

I love the last picture - because I can SO related to that! If there is a flat surface, I always need to fill it with stuff. I'm signed up too and you are right - we can do it!! Good luck and happy sorting!

Warrior MAMA said...

I can't wait to see your craft storage ideas!

I will be organizing my "older" crafts in the storgae room this month.
{I should probably just PURGE them!}

:)
Lisa

ShirleyRunner said...

I cannot wait to see your progress pictures. I wish I had room all to myself that I could use for all of projects. Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Good Luck on the challenge! You will have such fun in your craft room when you get done. I love that you are doing the once a month cooking. I have been wanting to be I always seem to busy! Cant wait to see your updates. J

A;ge said...

Thanks for the comment! I am sooo excited to have an organized space!! It's so hard to get anything done in such a mess!!! Can't wait to see your finished space as well!!

Larissa said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ... nice to know there will be others going through the same pain as I, lol!! ... Love your craft room ... My area looked pretty close to that level of crazy too, before I attacked it ... actually, it's starting to look a little crazy again, lol! ... Looking forward to seeing how you decide to organise this space! I am a scrapbooker too, though I don't often get to it as I am doing all sorts of other stuff, lol! ... And, yes, I totally understand your obsession with the tools!!!