Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sick in the Lau house

I haven't written in a few days because Markie is now sick. Dontae and I are on our second round of antibiotic's and Mark started his first round. 6 weeks of being sick for little man and me, way too long.

We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as our house goes. You have to remember that we packed up the entire thing and sold furniture before we left, so trying to go through it all and empty boxes has been a huge hassle
.
Mark got a job offer to start after the first of the year, this is a huge blessing that we have been praying for. Do I want him to go to work and not be around all day???? NOPE!!!!! Markie is checking into going back to school to be a x-ray tech. It is a 2 year program, so he sent away for his college transcripts. He is excited and I am for him.

The girls are coming over today and we are all going to do our baking, Dontae is going to have a ball. We will make enough so the girls can take goodies home to their home as well.

Our friends and family have been so awesome with clothes and toys for Dontae, thank you so much for all of this. It has made this entire transition a little bit easier.

Ok so I have to leave you with this video. You see Dontae is so good at having an entire conversation and me not being able to understand one word he says, so I started talking back to him the way he talks to me. So at least once a day we have this same conversation. LOLOLOL
Enjoy our little boy.


0 comments: