Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Not Part 2 of Our Love Story

We just received a letter from Homeland Security that Mark and I did not send in our FBI fingerprints.  We listened to someone that obviously didn't know what they were talking about and we got fingerprints for Jamaica.
I feel so stupid these days, I keep misunderstanding what I am supposed to do.  I think I am right on top of things but Jamaica never knows what the other hand is doing, which makes for many mistakes.  So now we are suffering for it.  We will be denied the privilege of adopting Dontae if things are not done right and a letter written with in the next 20 days. ( I don't even think the fingerprints can be done that fast here)  So this means rent a car and drive to Kingston and spend the night.  It seems like I am never going to get my baby baptized in our home church, and that is killing me.
What if they deny us?  I guess we will be living in Jamaica for the rest of our lives.  Because the adoption here is just about done.  It is the US that we are having the problem with.  And we are NOT leaving our son.
God is Faithful!
Blessings

2 comments:

Kathy Robson said...

Trust and let go...God IS in charge. You know it and I know it. He'll show it. All things happen for a reason.
Love to you and yours,
Kathy Robson

Miss Linda said...

Keep the faith, He will come through at the 11th hour. Never give up. Sometimes it is very rough but He is faithful.

Love you and praying for you.