Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gods Plan ???

I know God has a plan for us.  I know God has had this plan before I was born.  So with that said, I need to be faithful and trust in him always.  So that is exactly what we are doing.  I won't say that we aren't stressed, but worried????  Nope!
Just received an email that states that we can not get an appointment in Orlando to get our fingerprints done until the 7th of September.  The thing is we are only there until the 5th.  There was a little blurb at the bottom of the email that said, they will take a couple of emergency visits.  Please pray ours will be considered an emergency.  Whats an emergency to one person maybe not be to another.  But being denied because they can't take our fingerprints which take all of 3 minutes seems like an emergency to me.  So we will be going to the USCIS  building an hour before they open on September 1st. with all our paperwork in hand and pray that they will print us.
Also at this point we also have no one to stay with Dontae while we are gone.  Please help us pray that the right person will pop into our lives.  Thank you to everyone in advance for all your prayers.
Blessings

0 comments: