Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Anita & Kingdom Builders Ministry

It was brought to my attention this morning, that KBM is announcing on there FB that Anita's adoption went through and for everyone to pray for a smooth transition.
This bothers me to know end.  In the last 15 years, KBM only adopted out 1 child. Yes you read that correctly, ONE child.  Why on earth would an orphanage not get the children adopted out?  That is a question I ask you to ponder around with.  There were numerous people that wanted to adopt Anita, but for some strange reason, it never happened.  I would love to hear from these people to see why.  Even the woman that is adopting her now, tried to get information from the Koch's when they were staying at MFH while we were there.  She ended up going home feeling like it couldn't happen.  Whats up with that?  Months later, I could not find this woman's phone number to call her to see if she still wanted Anita.  Then one day out of the blue this woman calls.  PTL is all I could say and am still saying.  Because Yes, Yes, Yes she wanted to adopt Anita.  And Anita can go home to her new family that will love her like no other.

So I personally went to KMB's FB to read what they wrote and found out that they just did there last team for the summer.  I don't know about you, but my stomach is just in knots.  I see so many familar faces from teams that had gone in the past while we were there, and I see these same people's remarks on their FB page, it just kills me to think that they are still supporting these people.  I think you could still be their friend and pray for them, but actually support their behavior???? who does that?  Their orphanage was closed down for child abuse.  Closed I said!!!  So why would you support them going into the community to work with children?  Why?  They sure are doing a good job of manipulating the situation, that's for sure.  Please I pray for you to re consider who and what you support.  God has many good good people out their doing HIS work, support them.  Jesus for Jamaica is one of them.  If you want to meet a woman with a heart of gold, that LOVES children that LOVES Jamaican's and does ONLY work for our LORD, then this is who you should support in Jamaica Linda Botkin & Jesus for Jamaica.
Blessings

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE WHO KNOW THE KOCKS AND KNOW HOW THEY HAVE OPERATED FOR THE PAST YRS KNOW THEY WERE MAKING MONEY OFF THE CHILDREN AND THEIR SPONSORS. THAT IS WHY THEY NEVER WANTED ANY OF THEM TO BE ADOPTED....THEY WOULD LOSE MONEY.

IT WILL ALL COME BACK TO BITE THEM. EVEN THEIR STAFF HS LEFT THEM. THEY MUST FACE EACH DAY AND REMEMBER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THESE CHILDREN.

Anonymous said...

God bless you both. Cast your cares on Him. God is well able. Don't doubt that He is using you to sound the warning. Thank you for being willing servants. I love reading about Dontae.
Kathy Robson

DENISE said...

Hi Kim,

Thank you for posting this information on your blog and to all those that are reading this blog I'm Anita's new mom. Thanks to Kim and Mark for having a big stake in this adoption and helped me to get the ball rolling. What I want to know is how they were able to get that information. I guess news travels fast. They need not worry about her having a smooth transition. My church family have been praying for this whole process since this adoption started and Anita will be just fine and she will finally have some stability in her life and be with a family who truly loves her. I have to say that we're trilled that no other family was able to adopt her becasue the Lord had her wait just for us. It is sad however that other children were not able to be asopted so I'm right there with you Kim.

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise. I am Sabrina's long time sponsor and wanted to congratulate your family and Anita on this development. I am bringing Sabrina to live with my family in Michigan for a year and Anita is welcome to visit any time. Do you live near Michigan?

Everyone reading this should know how cooperative and supportive the Jamaican CDA was in helping me to get Sabrina's student visa. I owe the CDA a lot of gratitude and no one should be discouraged against trying to bring one of these kids to the USA or Canada.

Ron

Denise said...

Hi Ron,
Congratulations on that. Sabrina is a sweet girl. I remember on the mission trip she was a quite spirit. Yes the CDA is awesome and they have really helped me through this process. BTW how long did it take to get her visistor's visa? I have to continually say that Kim and Mark played a hugh role in getting Anita adopted so my husband and I can't thank them enough. I don't live near Michigan, I live in North Carolina but I would love for them to communicate. You can get my information from Kim. I also want everyone out there reading these logs know that they're not a all responsible for telling any lies. A lot of statements that were said about the Kochs I heard before I even met Kim and Mark, if there is any blame it would be on the other people that have that information and I doubt that they are misleading anybody.

Unknown said...

My continued encouragement is to give everything to God, to trust Him with it. At some point, we have to trust Him at His word that the battle is not our, but His. The more we try to fight things the more we get wrapped up in the emotions of things. This causes us to to lash out, to become defensive, and to continue to do the very thing that we feel is being done to us. This doesn't honor God. In all areas of our lives, let's trust Him with it all...the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything in between. And then...let it go. We can't judge hearts, there's only One who can. We must make our own evaluations, trust God that WE'RE in the right path, and leave the rest to Him.

God bless you all in your adoptions! Praise the Lord.
--Pastor Chris

Anonymous said...

Pastor Chris, I've found your comments very encouraging and I wish that everyone wold leave the judgement to God. It is amazing how our God orders our lives and He is the one who loves us all inspite of who we are.I'm happy that the adoption process for Anita is almost done and she will be finally settled with her family. She is a sweet girl and I hope she will continue to do well.
As for the Kochs, they have been a blessing to the Petersville All Age School. They, along with their work teams have been instrumental in helping us to complete our Learning Centre. We have also benefited from volunteers who assisted in the classroom.
On behalf of the school and community,I say thanks.
God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Clearly the person in need of prayer here is you Kim. When learning that someone has publicly asked their many supporters for prayer, for Anita, leads you to a reaction of anger and lashing out negative attacks is just sad. I haven't read this blog in a very long time because that is usualy what it is filled with. I got on today, to see how Dontae is doing, because I met him as a newborn in the hospital and continue to pray for him. I had hoped, that by now you would have moved on to focusing on honoring the Lord and stopped your campaign to tear down KBM. Clearly you have not. As for your questioning why anyone would support them, its simple. They have continued support because so many of us have witnessed first hand the differneces they make in people's lives and have beared witness to testimony from children and adults who are forever grateful for the blessing they have brought to them. I know from personal experiences, not gossip, that KBM is working for our Lord.
~Continued prayers for you all.

G. HUBBARD said...

anita youth today face real daily life questions our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your help with first question our blogs help g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/